Me, my self and I ;0)

Bildet mitt
My name is Helen and i am maried with John-Hugo,we have one daguther that is 16 years old and her name is Irene. 2 lovely cats live with us, Fløffi 7 years old and ouer sibirian Isak Taiganov 1 year old. John works at sea on a big boat and i work on a small hotell. Irene goes to school.

onsdag 9. juni 2010

Påsken 2010







We had a wonderful Easter this year with beautiful weather.
Sun and delightful temperatures: 0)
I was so lucky to have time off work the whole Easter, 4 days we were out and went for long walks to Lauklia my cusine Nina and i. Lauklia is the place where my grandmother was born and grew up.
One of my uncles have taken over the cottage after my grandparents, it is on the same space as the house was where my grandmother lived as a child.
One of my aunts have also built a cabin in Lauklia, so it's nice to go up to them on holiday visit just for the day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar