Me, my self and I ;0)

Bildet mitt
My name is Helen and i am maried with John-Hugo,we have one daguther that is 16 years old and her name is Irene. 2 lovely cats live with us, Fløffi 7 years old and ouer sibirian Isak Taiganov 1 year old. John works at sea on a big boat and i work on a small hotell. Irene goes to school.

tirsdag 16. mars 2010

Isak 1 and Fløffi 7 years old.





















O my how fast time goes bay.
Isak and Fløffi has ther birthday at the same day.
Cant belive it is the same Isak that i got home her last summer. Happy birthday my lovely ones ;0)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer med dagen til to kjekke gutter. Håper Isak bestemmer seg for at kvelds-opera er tull

    SvarSlett
  2. Hører ikke mer til han på natterstid i allefall, han har fått badet helt for seg selv nå ;0)

    SvarSlett